Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Kirby's Application

2 posters

Go down

Who's Kirby's Application Empty Who's Kirby's Application

Post by Who Kirby Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:54 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:1:20676584
Steam Name:Who's Kirby? (xelo900)
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? Banned from server's but never VAC banned

Have you owned any servers? No

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: To adept my Roleplaying, taking it to a new level and roleplay in a different perspective of the tale.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:
/me as he wipes off the sweat from his forehead, He looks down towards the hit again with a sigh
/me he grabs the cap of his water bottle, unscrews the cap and lifts up his water bottle to his lips
/me he tilts back his head and takes big gulps as his thirst gets quenched as the water goes down his throat
/me he makes a sound of enjoyment, Puts the cap back onto the top of the bottle and screws it shut
/me he stretches his shoulders a bit and grabs his rifle again, Looking down his sight
/me as he is looking down his sight, He sees his target and keeps great focus onto his target
/me as his sights crosshair is pointing onto his target, He slowly turns off the safety of his rifle
/me he takes a deep breath, almost making it feel as if time slowed down for him
/me as he pulls the trigger, the rifle shoots out a bullet that flys towards his target
/it As the rifle bullet travels in the air, It hits his target in the head, Making a small pool of blood hit the sand

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: MPF is a role where being immature and fail Rping is not acceptable. You are supposed to show others that are new what exactly RP is about and not make a fool out of yourself. You get a position that isnt something to play around with.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? Since some Applicants may or not be suited for the spot of the important spot of being a MPF and may not have the proper experience or time spent of Rping

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes, I will

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I have Roleplayed for some years now, From being Hl2RP to Military RP.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:I have been to a few communities in my time of playing HL2RP and I have become MPF quite a few times, From applying or getting it Icly. I mostly know my role but I always like to get my mind refreshed.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? Yes, I am able to perform trainings that take 3 days.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?:
Some of my RP and knowledge of stuff might be lacking and sometimes when it comes to engineering and the knowledge of weapons are quite lacking.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Alphonse Heidenstam
Date of Birth: 1980 25th of March
CID:25712
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: Germany, Berlin
Ethnicity: German
Languages spoken: German, English and Latin
Speicies:  Human
Physical Description: Tall|Skinny|Green Eyes|Pale Skin|Deep Voice with German Accent|
Traits: Quite the Skilled doctor, Studied in alot of academies and Prestigious Schools. Know how to handle light firearms
Relocated from: Berlin, Germany
Loyalty Points: Unknown

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):
Character backstory: 1980: Born in a hospital, In Berlin. Alphonse Heidenstam was born 1980, 25th of March. His parents were happy to have their first child, Having great fortune and expectations for their son.

1986: (6 Years old) Alphonse grows up in the outskirts of Berlin, With his Mother and Father, Having a nice life in a medium sized village. His parents got often a lot of letters from Alphonse teacher, Saying he is doing very well in school but seems to not be making a lot of friends. The letters sometimes said that some of the kids at Alphonse school, Saw him with metal, shaped in different shapes, Such as a small knife, that Alphonse would use on bugs, Cutting them open and sometimes taking out parts putting them in small spice jars. The parents got a bit scared from this, Thinking that their son was obsessed with cutting up bugs and inspecting them, Without them knowing how he got his materials. Alphonse parents asked Alphonse if this was true, And Alphonse said: "Yes Mother and Father, I cut up bugs. Its so interesting to see how they look inside, I found this book and they call what I am doing is, Autopsy. I just find it more amusing then play in the mud and get dirty." The parents where both shocked and pleased with what he said.

2000: (14 Years) Alphonse was a called a genius in his village, With people coming from different city's and town's, just too see him and hear about what he had to say. They were impressed by his intelligence, and already had gone to Berlin to try out his Medical skills. He was great at what he wanted to do. Being a Doctor, Saving lives and helping out criminals being caught by doing autopsies on the victims. He was the youngest person ever alive, to become a doctor, At the mere age of 15. People were curious of how just such child could accomplish such at such a young age.

2004: (18 Years old) Alphonse and his family, along side nearly everybody in the village, Move into Berlin, That has been heavily modified with barricades, walls with barbed wire and heavily armed Soldiers. Alphonse finds it terrifying what kind of creatures have come out of no-where in their town. Small four legged creatures known as Headcrabs by the people, Since Alphonse witnessed when he was walking with his Dad, How one of them ambushed them, Leaching onto his fathers head and mutating him into a monster. It wasn't his father anymore. Alphonse didn't know what to do with his mutated Father, He almost got killed by him if it wasn't for the towns Gun-Club, Saving innocent lives by going around town, Armed with weapons and killing all the monsters they found and sending people to Berlin. Alphonse read the news and heard about so called "Portal Storms" and was both interested and scared about what was going on.

2010: ( 24 Years) These so called Combine Forces, Come from these "Portal Storms" As it spreads quickly around in Berlin, With Alphonse knowing about what is going on. These "Combines" came with heavily armed forces in masses, With Four legged creatures, Gun ships and technology nobody has seen before. Reports all over the world are spread, Saying they are here for War, Attacking all major city's, even New York surrenders to The Combine. Being in a Hospital the day of the so called after the even "The Seven Hour War"¨, He was working heavily with so many wounded people that made it to the Hospital. After the entire building getting taken out, Alphonse survives the fall, Unlike everyone else in the hospital. Alphonse would never forget what had taken place. He sees in front of him that a lot of destruction has been done to Berlin, Thinking that this has happened to the other major cities as well. He gets into one of the Cities controlled by the Combine. He stays in this City for a while.

2012: (26 Years) He lets people around him that he has medical skills that he can offer people Medical treatment with everything he could do. He noticed that women didn't get pregnant and some people cant remember their teen and kid years. Even some of Alphonse greatest friends who knew him since childhood and teens didn't remember nor recognize him. Alphonse was baffled with what was going on.

2013: (27 Years) Combine forces gets to know of what he has been doing, But seeing as Alphonse was never able to treat any wound fully, Just by putting clothes on the wounds and not able to treat them the way they should. They gave him a beating and made sure he didn't perform any of his Medical skills on any Citizen again. Alphonse was a bit mad about what they did to him, But decided to not bother putting up a fight. Since they were in charge now, He couldn't do anything.

2016: (30 Years) Alphonse gets sent from City to City, Before arriving to a so called City17. He finds himself a apartment, Which he thought was the best one he has ever seen so far. He decides to try to stay here as long as possible, Finally calling a place Home. The thought to Alphonse that calling something "Home" was just wonderful, Somewhere you feel safe and didn't have to worry about anything. Few days passed and his mind changed. Seeing what criminals did to others here just for a few more tokens and supplies or something else important was just depressing for Alphonse. He sometimes would get mugged but luckily kept his money in his apartment. Seeing as how he would stay here for a long amount of time, He wanted to do something about this. When he thought about going up to the Criminals, knocking them out and sending them to the MPF, He knew that such a thing he couldn't do without any training. The same time he thought about what he was going to do, A broadcast was played. He thought it was hearing a angels harmony, Even when dispatch was talking about inspections, It always cheered him up. He always thought good of the MPF and the Universal Union, He wanted to be apart of the good cause. He wanted to get rid of the such called "Rebels" Talking trash about Wallace Breen. He wants to fight for the good.

Dearest reader and finest Universal Union member,
I wish to become apart of your finest Union to be apart of the good and to finally put a end to all madness that the so called Resistance have been putting up. Listening to the Broadcasts from the Administrator has given me hope and kept me strong. I hope to make sure to clear any kind of threat towards the Union to disappear for a eternity. I hope I havnt been a burden.

(Signature with the name Alphonse Hidenstam)

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I wish to join the fellow MPF to make sure that all Resistance and Rebellion gets taken care of

Did you have a previous job pre-war? Yes, A Doctor

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? No

Do you have previous military experience? No, But Hunting and firearms training.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? No

Have you had children before the war? No

Do you require medication?No

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? No

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? Only reporting them to the nearest MPF officers whenever spotted

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? No

Have you broke laws before the War? Only J-Walking

What talents do you posess? Medical Skills, How to handle situations and quickly thinking out solutions in a tight situation

How could you provide services with the Union? Giving Biological and Scientific knowledge to lead the destruction to our opponents.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I find that some Recruits arnt able to improve, Staying on the same level as always. If I am ordered to become stronger, I obey and do their wish.

Who Kirby

Back to top Go down

Who's Kirby's Application Empty Re: Who's Kirby's Application

Post by γιατρός Αδράστεια Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:06 pm

+Support
Known this guy for a month or more, I honestly liked Roleplaying with him.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I have Roleplayed for some years now, From being Hl2RP to Military RP.
He's done F:NV-RP with me. I remember Wolf. Very Happy
γιατρός Αδράστεια
γιατρός Αδράστεια

Back to top Go down