OTA Application for 007

Go down

OTA Application for 007

Post by γιατρός Αδράστεια on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41076373
Steam Name: γιατρός Αδράστεια
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED. ORLY? I HAS NAWT ADDED HEMP YET

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? I've been banned for fucking around and horrible administration teams. But not VAC banned.

Have you owned any servers? No. But I have been asked if I could host one and be the server owner for F:NV RP. (I'm a really nice person <3)

Why do you wish to become a OTA unit?: So I can be a Universal Union professional assault unit.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:

/me unslings his AR2, before going against the door, setting up a breach target.
/me looks up at the other units, before getting into breaching possition.
/it The other three OTA units stack up along with the unit, in possition.
/me says abit loudly. "<::Inject!" shooting the breach, as the door falls.
/me would turn the corner, going inside the room as he fires at the rebel still abit stunned from the blash
/it The rebel dies rather quickly, due to the immense power of an Ar2.
/me continues until reaching cover, before it starts to use cover to fire at the other rebels and/or supress them.
/it Two rebels carrying Mp7s come out, firing and trying to supress the OTA unit.
/it The other three OTA unit fires back, one firing a Pulse ball at them.
/it The pulse ball would obbliterate them, disapaiting all their molcules into the void!
/me gets out of cover, advancing with the AR2 aimed down.
/it The other three units follow in suit of their higher ranked OTA unit.
/it Moments later... "Simulation over."

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: Because if we RDM'd and acted like we were five... There'd be alot more rebels on the street to handle.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? Because, I, for one, have been wanting an OTA for awhile and plans on killing a few rebels.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Sure thing.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: Well i've roleplayed for almost two years now, involving HL2RP, TRP (TnB), F:NV RP, and SSTRP for a little bit. I have improved in roleplay over the years as well, so I do believe I can, make a good OTA unit.

What are your past experiences with OTA characters, give a detailed summary: I was an SA on one server and asspulled one for an event. But it was voided. So really, none.

Are you able to preform exenterous operations? Yes I am.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your knowledge is lacking?: Ofcourse

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an OTA.

Name: Adam Lacroix
Date of Birth: 01/11/1982
CID: 06761
Sexuality: Homosexual
Previous location, before war: France, Tilloy Floriville
Ethnicity: France
Languages spoken: French, English
Speicies: Human (Most likely)
Physical Description: | Black hair | Green eyes | Freckles | French accent | 5'7 | Green UU-Approved shirt | UU approved jeans |
Traits: Intelligent, Agile, Curious.
Relocated from: City 37 (France)
Loyalty Points: Zero, currently... I had about, 42 when I was in City 37

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Bonjour! And, my name is Adam. I'd like to become a Standard Overwatch unit to help protect the citizens of City 17 45! I would like to start my days off in this city by serving the finest of the finest, the strongest of the strongest, the City 45 Standard Overwatch unit! And that, is how I, would like to serve my fellow citizens, and the union.

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):

Adam grew up in a town in france, called Tilloy Floriville. It was a small town, but, none the less it was Adam's home town. His dad didn't grow up with him, so, his mom mostly took care of him. He did learn alot of things from his mother though. And, given that he didn't play with too many kids at his school, he learned how to be who he is today. A homosexual man. As he got older, he learned invaluable skills such as how to do some more manly things, as his friends tried to help him be abit more, cooler. He was returning home with a his friends when, the combine invaded. He got to town saftey, but given that units where there he surrendered to them, not willing to fight such a powerful army. He came eventually to City 45, to where he makes this application today.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the OTA?: To serve and protect the citizens of city fourty five

Did you have a previous job pre-war? No.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? Yes in France

Do you have previous military experience? No.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? No.

Have you had children before the war? No.

Do you require medication? Nope.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? Not at all.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? No, I have not.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? No, no no.

Have you broke laws before the War? No, pretty sure that I havn't.

What talents do you posess? Some fire arms training. Intelligence (Obviously!)

How could you provide services with the Union? By assisting in the OTA, ofcourse!

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? Because, I've noticed a little bit of a lack of OTA units in this city, and I believe, that I could make a decent overwatch unit.
γιατρός Αδράστεια

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTA Application for 007

Post by Who Kirby on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:12 pm

+Support Good Rper

Who Kirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Microice2002 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 am

Nice Person and Good Rper! +Support

Microice2002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodMaster on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 am

An IC.... OTA app....?

._.

I never thought I'd see the day when somebody would willingly want to become a mindless cruel OTA, but fine,

I will not talk about the IC portion, in fact I'm completely ignoring it.

The OOC portion I am going to look at.

Your past with OTA is a bit shakey, but I know you can RP well, so I"ll give ya a shot.

+support

TheBloodMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Dusk' on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:25 am

+Support

I remembered Doug Benson's impression of Opra when I read 'a Homosexual Man'. Good times.

Hope 'ya make it into the OTA, Frenchie (Nickname still valid!)
'Dusk'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yabba on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am

Echo is alone :'c

+Support
Yabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content