Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::>

4 posters

Go down

<:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::> Empty <:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::>

Post by NuclearPancakes Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:39281946
Steam Name: NuclearPancakes™
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? VAC banned from Team Fortress 2 only.

Have you owned any servers? Several.

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?:
I possess the skills and mindset that can bring discipline, motivation and joy the the Union. I also possess the ability to create new and engaging roleplay scenarios.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Citizen!
Hans Gretel: Yes, Officer?
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Pick up what is next to your feet!
/me points to the blue can next to the Citizen's foot.
Hans Gretel: Uh, of course sir.
/me kneels down to his right, grasping the can with his right palm, lifting it back up as he returns to his straight posture.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Good. Now put it in the trash can.
Hans Gretel: Yes sir.
/me walks diagonally to the trash receptacle, tossing the can into it, making a *dinging* sound.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: Good, good. Apply.
Hans Gretel: My name is Hans Gretel and my City ID is 05176.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: I appreciate the compliance.
/me types the Citizen's information into his datapad, awarding the proper points.
Hans Gretel: /me crosses his arms as he waits patiently for the Officer to wrap things up.
MPF-C17.RCT.03.63718: You're good to go. You've been awarded half a Loyalist point.
Hans Gretel: Thank you Officer.
/it The Citizen and the Officer part way in different directions.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:
As an MPF, you are dignified as a player whom has more responsibilities and it's his or her duty to use his or her abilities properly in a way that all of the players that are involved enjoy it.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
My OOC and IC discipline provides me with the mindset of 'anti-lol-shit' and more of a serious approach on most aspects of roleplay.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?:
Certainly.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary:
I purchased Garry's Mod when GM12 was released and instantly found myself a donator of Colt's Serious Roleplay community. Since then, I've moved on throughout dozens upon dozens of DarkRP, HL2RP, MilitaryRP, Sandbox and other servers. Some notable ones being The Coalition of Gaming and UEN. I've acquired skills (discovered by myself and taught by others) that have permitted myself to become a motivated roleplayer in which can fill most spots in a community. Aside from the roleplaying experience, my personal experience with servers is also admirable, but that is for another time.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:
I've had a character as every rank you could get, as well as had a single character make it all the way to CmD before he was assassinated. CCA/MPF, OTA, etc., you name it; I've played it.

Are you able to perform extraneous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long?
Perform and administrate.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?:
If you mean that I will not RP something I've not ICly learned, yes.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Hans Gretel
Date of Birth: 2-9-84
CID: 60721
Sexuality: Asexual (No attraction)
Previous location, before war: Munich, Germany
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Languages spoken: German primarily. English enforced by the Union.
Species: Human.
Physical Description: 5'11''|German Accent|Aryan Appearance|Broad Shoulders|Short Stubble|High Cheek Bones|Blue Jumpsuit.
Traits: Disciplined, logical
Relocated from: City 21.
Loyalty Points: .5

Your letter to the recruitment center:
My name is Hans Gretel; 60712. I wish to enlist myself into the ranks of the Union. With the information enclosed, I hope you will see myself as a possibly Recruit whom can bring skills to the table that the Union desires and requires. Perhaps this may never be read by anyone or anything, but if it does, I ask of you; give me a chance. If I haven't learned already, I will learn, from everyone, that I can be the best Unit there is, that I can bring Protection into this world, safe from those rebellious strangers.

Signed: Hans Gretel

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): Usually background stories are OOC, so I will write it as so.
Hans Gretel was born in Munich, Germany, where he was raised by two loving parents. Growing up, he excelled in all of his schoolwork, finding himself a talented, popular and engaging young man. His teachers saw him as an amazing applicant for business CEO, but Hans had other thoughts. Graduating as Valedictorian, Hans did not want to pursue his education further. Instead, he desired to learn ideals and standards from other means. So he said goodbye to his parents and friends and traveled around Germany, engaging himself in situations that would cause him to think and rethink again. Seeing tragedies in the streets of Berlin; women being raped and men being assaulted would never prepare him of what was to come.

The Combine attacked Earth, without warning, machines and 'humans' landed on the crust of the planet, destroying anything in their way. Men and some women were taken prisoner, as the children were wasted. Hans Gretel saw first hand the horrors of the Combine. These, 'actions' caused something to trigger in his head. Soon, the intellectual man would become something different entirely; someone, or something, with a deeper meaning. Without proper help, Hans soon found himself in a situation where he had superior intelligence but no way of applying it to himself and others. A man trapped within his own mind, he became. Some would say he's insane, others would say he's a genius.. But Hans himself, would never know what he really could do.

Soon Hans found himself in multiple cities, transferred for multiple reasons; none that required force. The long trips that it would require provided time to think about his life, and every time Hans thinks about his life, he changes.

Clinically insane? Maybe.

Now he finds himself wanting to enlist into the Union as an actual Unit. Unsure if they will accept him due to his uncontrollable mind, Hans will take the risk of doing so. Also unsure of the consequences he may receive, Hans delivers the message with haste to an Officer of the city and awaits his response in his apartment.

If an admin wants me to write an IC background story, I can.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?:
As stated before, I believe I can provide others with the talents I know of and assist my higher ranking Officers with them as well. Protecting Civilized Society is my goal.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?
Traveler, Scholar, Philosopher maybe?

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union?
No.

Do you have previous military experience?
No.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing?
No.

Have you had children before the war?
No.

Do you require medication?
No.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations?
No.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane?
No.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities?
No.

Have you broke laws before the War?
No.

What talents do you possess?
Discipline, Loyalty and Respect.

How could you provide services with the Union?
Spread my knowledge to other units and serve the Commanding Officers well in protecting the City.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
I, if I may, bring more talents to the table than others.

Last edited by NuclearPancakes on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
NuclearPancakes
NuclearPancakes

Back to top Go down

<:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::> Empty Re: <:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::>

Post by Krontical Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:19 am

+Support

I know him from TCog, he is trustworthy
Krontical
Krontical

http://tricomos.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

<:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::> Empty Re: <:: Hans Gretel's MPF Application ::>

Post by NuclearPancakes Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks for the support Krontical. I think I remember you. Smile
NuclearPancakes
NuclearPancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodMaster Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:20 am

I always respect a man who chooses to write an OOC application instead of an IC one,

OOC applications allow you to go further in meaning, while IC ones are just bare bones.

I dunno if that rp example actually happened, but I know I made up the whole 0.5 loyalty points thing, so I pity the foo who steals mah stuff

I -really- like your app, I've liked you from day one, the only thing I dislike is you may have an ooc superiority complex, but that won't stop me from liking you.

I +support this, unique backstory, good rp example, and seems to know more then enough to be eligible (hell I've seen people far worse then him being accepted, not saying they are bad, they're just... not as good).

TheBloodMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NuclearPancakes Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:37 pm

The RP example didn't actually happen, but I *did* steal the RCT's name from in game. As for the .5 LP, that's all I know that I've gotten so far ICly.

And as for the OOC superiority thing.. I need to work on my aggro to the public.

Bad people skills 2013.
NuclearPancakes
NuclearPancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Ask for SeC
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down