Bloodshot's Metropolitan Police Force application

Go down

Bloodshot's Metropolitan Police Force application

Post by Bloodshot on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:59 am

STEAM_ID:
Steam Name:
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? No, I have not.

Have you owned any servers? Yes, two of them.

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: I wish to become a Civil Protection Unit because I have had it with the filthy Rebels and their bloated demands,

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc: "Citizen, Apply" Citizen: /me turns around, facing the Unit.
             "Wall. Now." Citizen: /me faces the wall,
              MPF: /me attempts to tie the Citizen, (Resist?)
              Citizen: /me does not resist the tie.
              MPF: /me ties the Citizen

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: It is important to behave correctly to please our Overlords, and our Commanding Officers. Behaving correctly shows respect and integrity in the Ground Units they command.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I don't mean to insult or boast in any way, but my 2+ years of HL2RP experience has molded me into the best Roleplayer I can be today.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: In my spare time I am almost always Roleplaying. I find it enjoyable and a great way to spend my time. I will invite friends as much as I can.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: In my experience, I have learned that it takes time to learn to Roleplay, and I would like to help anyone and everyone I can have access to the beauty that is a fun roleplay. My experiences have been some of the greatest things I can achieve in a Roleplay.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: Depending on which class I am, I am treated differently and often harshly by MPF while playing my Citizens, and kill on sight with my Resistance characters. When playing MPF, most units treat you with higher class than the Citizens, as you have made the right choice to join the Overlords instead of the Rebellion's filthy ranks.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? Most of the time, my characters are readily able to train as much as they need to.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Of course.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Clementine Lee White
Date of Birth: 05/03/1994
CID: 45414
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: Southern Texas
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Languages spoken: English
Speicies: Homo Sapien?
Physical Description: 5'10", Athletic build, Slim shoulders, proud posture,
Traits: Skilled in weaponry and some experience in self-taught Hand to Hand,
Relocated from: USA
Loyalty Points: 0

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): There is really not much to say. I was born in a small town outside of San Antonio, I lived on a farm where I learned to fight, shoot and everything I know today. The Combine invaded when I was Twenty years of age, and my underaged brother and sister were amputated. They brought me to City Fourty Five, then Twenty Three, then here, to Eighteen, where I reside currently.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I have had my fair share of interactions with the Resistance, and the Combine are much more sophisticated and advanced than those dirty hogs. I wish to eradicate them and all they stand for.

Did you have a previous job pre-war? Farmer

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? I have not.

Do you have previous military experience? No, though I am experienced with a weapon.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? No.

Have you had children before the war? No.

Do you require medication? No.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? No.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? One of the Rebels tried to suck me in, He looked pretty mad.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? Of course not.

Have you broke laws before the War? No.

What talents do you posess? Skill in handling firearms and Hand to Hand, could possibly infiltrate when not in uniform

How could you provide services with the Union? Anything my Commanding Officers will command me to do.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? My experience in Roleplay has brought me over the level of some. I wouldn't say I am the best, but I know I am close.

Bloodshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodshot's Metropolitan Police Force application

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:13 am

Holding

You will be accepted next populus strike.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down