Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Real Kootra MPF application

Go down

Not Real Kootra MPF application Empty Not Real Kootra MPF application

Post by Not Real Kootra[INDOC] Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:23 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:1:59661996
Steam Name:Not Real Kootra
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD REIUZI ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd?:Nope

Have you owned any servers?:Nope

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?:To help sustain the our lovely cities provided by our benefactors.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:The cpunit walks around with his stunstick at hand, as he flicks it on he notices a citizen acting off. Cpunit: "Citizen do you realize what you are doing". Citizen: "I was running around for my morning walk why". Cpunit: "You do realize that you are disturbing the other citizens and units". Citizen: "Oh I didn't know i'm sorry sir". Cpunit: "Next time I see you doing it i will remind you with my stunstick". Citizen:"Yes, sir". The cpunit walks of leaving with his stunstick at hand.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: Civil Protection units should correctly play the role because, it help remind the citizens to roleplay correctly.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?:It is important that i get recruited over the other applicants because, I have been playing hl2rp for over a year and i could help with better roleplaying experiences for citizens.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes currently i have invited 1 player that has gmod. I'm asking more people to get Gmod and play your server.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I have had atleast 1 year of roleplaying as a citizen. Which i think is a long time. I have been in lots of situation like for examples: A gunfight and helped the Civil Protection team. I have been locked up as a slave and, had to roleplay as one. These are just a few major examples.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:If accepted this will be my first time.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long?: Yes I am willing to train however long you need me for.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Yes I have fufilled orders in many situations before as a rebel succesfully. Yes I will be open to where my training is lacking and try to fix the problem.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name:Andre Ethan Lions
Date of Birth:06/12/94
CID:03648
Sexuality:Straight
Previous location, before war:England
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Languages spoken:English
Speicies:Homo Sapien
Physical Description:5"11, muscular, Mild posture, large shoulders.  

Traits: Skilled in hand to hand combat, efficent in firefights, useful in interrogations
Relocated from:England
Loyalty Points:0

Your letter to the recruitment center: I have been wondering if you would accept me into the Metro Police Force. I have been waiting to use my skills for so long. I'm sure that if you accept me I would sustain livelyhood in the cities vicinity.

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):I lived in England until I was 20 years of age. There I trained to become a Private in their army but never was because of the war. After the war my family was sent to city 45, I was sent to city 18. I longed to see their faces but, alas i doubt their still alive. So since i can't fight the combine why not join their everlasting vigour for a perfect world.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I have always wanted to use my skills for the better good of the community in which we live in.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?: Army trainee

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union?: Nope

Do you have previous military experience?: only the training the England army gave me.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing?: Nope

Have you had children before the war?: Nope

Do you require medication?: No

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations?: I have not been detained or, had any criminal violations.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane?: No

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities?: No

Have you broke laws before the War?: No

What talents do you posess?: Being a good role model in keeping the citizens in their place.

How could you provide services with the Union?: anything the MPF or, officers ask me to do.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?: My experiences with roleplaying has really made me understand that I could be more. I'm not the best but, could trust me to get the job done.

Not Real Kootra[INDOC]

Back to top Go down

Not Real Kootra MPF application Empty Just a note

Post by Not Real Kootra Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:12 pm

My age was 20 in England. When the war happened I was 22

Not Real Kootra

Back to top Go down

Not Real Kootra MPF application Empty Re: Not Real Kootra MPF application

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Indoctrinated
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}