Go down

John Shepard Vortigaunt Application

Post by GaviaoKing on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:0:20111069
Steam Name:Gaviao123
Name In-Game:John Shepard

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd?:no

Have you owned any servers?:no

Why do you wish to become a Vortigaunt?:Because i've been a cop,citizen, a combiner...and now i want to be a vortgaunt and become a veteran on HL2RP

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:
yes officer?
ok i will follow you
/me start following the cop
who is that guy?
who want me to revive him?
ok
/me attempt to revive the dead citizen
/roll
/me launch a lightning on the body of the dead citizen, making his heart starting to beat

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:because i don't want to get amputed or something... and i don't plan to do anything non-conventional

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
because i've played all the roles, i really know how to rp and i play on rp servers have 1 year, i played ww2rp,darkrp and i played 1 month of HL2RP

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?:
yes, i will do my best

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary:
well... i've had innumerous experiences... i've won a battle as a cop against a group of 6 rebels with only 3 friends,contained more than 9 citizens in panic when a explosion happened on a city and ... well... if you want to know more about my experiences, just ask in a reply and i will edit the topic!

What are your past experiences with Vortigaunt characters, give a detailed summary:
i've never been a vortgaunt before... but as i said, i really know how to rp! i will do my best

Are you able to preform exenterous protective duties that may PK your character?:no...

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your Vortessence is lacking?:yes!!!

What does a Vortigaunt do?:
take orders and heal/stun people(depending of the occasion) they can ressurrect people and help both citizens or the cops

What is their purpose?:their purpose is a mystery, no one knows, but they always try to help people, that's what i saw on them when i played half-life 2

Last edited by GaviaoKing on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

GaviaoKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Shepard Vortigaunt Application

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Fix it up, and Ill consider once more.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GaviaoKing on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 am

Reiuzi {STG-O} wrote:Fix it up, and Ill consider once more.
sorry but... fix what?

GaviaoKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 pm

This application looks rushed and incomplete to me, not thoroughly answered. Can you edit it?
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GaviaoKing on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Reiuzi {STG-O} wrote:This application looks rushed and incomplete to me, not thoroughly answered. Can you edit it?
oh yea, sorry, it's because when i did the application for the first time... i was out of ideas, i edited the rp part and if i can do things that may pk my character, i guess, now it's suitable!!

P.S:on the rp part, i did the rp as if i were a vortigaunt ok!

GaviaoKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Denied.

Vortigaunts in CP sights will be enslaved and/or killed on sight. Vortigaunts can only revive dead bodies with the use of more Vortigaunts(maybe the extract of Antlion Larvae, but where is a hive near C17?). Nonetheless, do your homework you man.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down