Cherubs Ban Appeal

Go down

Cherubs Ban Appeal

Post by Cherub on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:41914962
Steam Name: Cherub

Date and time: 16/2/14, Night Of.

Why did you get banned and by whom?: I was banned for "Fuck-wit Liar" by Furitaon. (AKA: Yuri Fuckin' Garrison)

How long?: Permanently.

What has you thinking to come back?: I've been enjoying the roleplay recently, though impeded upon at times by Furitaon. I'd like to come back, being as I was active and appreciated the roleplay and community.

How should we know you have changed for the better?: I know that part of this was about keeping a pair of guns that Furitaon had given me, and never asked for me to give back. I should have known better then to keep them, and should have disposed of them in the beginning. But then again, Furitaons administrative ability was at fault at the same time.

I'd appreciate if my ban would be changed from permanently, to a set length of time, if you decide to keep me banned in the first place. A perma-ban seems rather extreme in this situation. I'm fully willing to give up the items on the character.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherubs Ban Appeal

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:50 pm

I will talk to my staff about this.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherub on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Reiuzi {STG-O} wrote:I will talk to my staff about this.
Thank you.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocte on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 pm

-SUPPORT
Mainly because I believe he/she lacks proper roleplay ability and failed to provide proof of weapons that he obtained (.50 Cal. Sniper rifle.) and used in RP (On me, might I add). When confronted by Yuri, he lied and threatened to 'leave the server forever'. I know Yuri kinda got over it for a while but then I guess the conversation came back up later. Later on the server, Coper and Yuri were discussing the situation and asked OOCly (obviously) who wanted Cherub banned and the vote was unanimous (7 or 8 people I believe). I strongly believe that Cherub should not be allowed to rejoin the server.

Nocte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherub on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Nocte wrote:-SUPPORT
Mainly because I believe he/she lacks proper roleplay ability and failed to provide proof of weapons that he obtained (.50 Cal. Sniper rifle.) and used in RP (On me, might I add). When confronted by Yuri, he lied and threatened to'leave the server forever'. I know Yuri kinda got over it for a while but then I guess the conversation came back up later. Later on the server, Coper and Yuri were discussing the situation and asked OOCly (obviously) who wanted Cherub banned and the vote was unanimous (7 or 8 people I believe). I strongly believe that Cherub should not be allowed to rejoin the server.
(Points are bolded)
"I believe he/she lacks proper roleplay ability": I would recommend trying to engage in roleplay with me, seeing as you only have once.
.50 Cal. Sniper rifle: Does not exist. Was a sub-machine gun. Given via Furitaons character "'Osprey'"
"he lied and threatened to 'leave the server forever'": I don't recall.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nu

Post by planben on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

you already know
that my opinion is a
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you guyz cause notin but problems
it bothers my mind

planben

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherub on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 pm

planben wrote:you already know
that my opinion is a
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you guyz cause notin but problems
it bothers my mind
If you would have left us alone you wouldn't have problems.
You really are one to talk, being that you go server to server, impersonating staff.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nu

Post by planben on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm

damn it i cant quote with guest
too lazy to make acount
lmao cherub your making it sound like ive impersonated so much but i only did it like twice
and the reason i stopped ur friend raspberry was because e had non uu approved clothing
and you were trying to protect him(he was on his cp) so me and yuri confronted you both and you just minge shot us.

planben

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherub on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

planben wrote:damn it i cant quote with guest
too lazy to make acount
lmao cherub your making it sound like ive impersonated so much but i only did it like twice
and the reason i stopped ur friend raspberry was because e had non uu approved clothing
and you were trying to protect him(he was on his cp) so me and yuri confronted you both and you just minge shot us.
1. You have an extensive record of Impersonations (Provided by the HZ community)
2. I had IC and OOC reasons for stopping you. I OOC'ly thought it was UU-Approved, Furitaon could have corrected me, but did not, and told me that my Unit had to search him, obviously discarding the fact that IC is IC, in the belief my unit was fully trained and not a recruit. You're unit was a recruit, and you violently attempted to detain a citizen, which proves the fact you were not roleplaying your character correctly. (Being that you are a recruit.)
3. I never minge-shot anyone. My unit follows the guide-line that he should not have a fire-arm on him until the rank of 05. I never had a fire-arm in my inventory, IC'ly or OOC'ly.
4. Adding to the minge-shot claim, you ran up to the citizen and started whacking him with your stunstick without /me's or any sort of roleplay when the citizen attempted to sprint away. You initiated an s2k, to be honest. That is the point where I was slain by Furitaon for evidently, no reason.
5. Please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar in this thread. Were trying to keep it mature.
6. You literally told Furitaon (To my knowledge) to char-swap and come and deal with it, without even attempting to call for dispatch/someone else for retrieval of a unit from stasis. You decided to deal with the situation violently and with minimum roleplay.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SxyBeast on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:34 am

-Support

I've seen both him and Raspberry banned multiple times on multiple servers. They are blatant liars, they twist situations in order to look better, An example as shown above.
They're honestly the biggest minges I've ever seen.
They do not understand the concept of RP.
Please, Do not unban these minges. They do not deserve to have the privilege of being apart of our new growing community.

SxyBeast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Garrison on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 am

First it was, "Oh, dont worry Furitaon, I /bought/ these guns from a masked man underground." When I pressed him, asking who he purchased the weapons from oocly, he refused to give a name, saying he 'forgot' his OOC name. And then, going further with my investigation, I asked him how he could even afford the weapons, his character only being 1 day old. Also, when asked permission to search him to see what weapons he "rply" acquired, he said, "no, if you fucking touch me I will leave the server forever. Feared of losing a flowering playerbase, and two individuals that I thought were my friends, I blew it off, for I had no proof. Then, two days ago-the day he was banned- He comes out with a freaking 50. Cal sniper rifle. I called his lie, his failing rp, and slayed raspberry when two of the five guns he had were equipped then destroyed them. He left the server, and I banned him on request of all of the five other players (excluding coper and myself), and based on his actions prior. Also, I frequently caught Cherub's 06 unit being "mugged" by raspberry's anti citizen. (All the while, they were In a teamspeak server together.)He does /not/ deserve to have his ban appealed. Nor does Raspberry.

Yuri Garrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherub on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Yuri Garrison wrote:First it was, "Oh, dont worry Furitaon, I /bought/ these guns from a masked man underground." When I pressed him, asking who he purchased the weapons from oocly, he refused to give a name, saying he 'forgot' his OOC name. And then, going further with my investigation, I asked him how he could even afford the weapons,  his character only being 1 day old. Also, when asked permission to search him to see what weapons he "rply" acquired, he said, "no, if you fucking touch me I will leave the server forever. Feared of losing a flowering playerbase, and two individuals that I thought were my friends, I blew it off, for I had no proof.  Then, two days ago-the day he was banned- He comes out with a freaking 50. Cal sniper rifle. I called his lie, his failing rp, and slayed raspberry when two of the five guns he had were equipped then destroyed them. He left the server, and I banned him on request of all of the five other players (excluding coper and myself), and based on his actions prior. Also, I frequently caught Cherub's 06 unit being "mugged" by raspberry's anti citizen. (All the while, they were In a teamspeak server together.)He does /not/ deserve to have his ban appealed. Nor does Raspberry.
I'm really disappointed you've stooped down to such levels, just because you thought you were "better than us." You've also seemed to hop on the sniper-rifle band wagon, which frankly, doesn't exist. I fail to see the reason you'd come up with these stories, whether it be OOC'ly having a distaste towards me, or simply because you're bemused by it.
Cherub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Garrison on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Who ever said anything about being better than you? You've run out of things to talk about, your ban will not be appealed by decision of the Super Administration, Reiuzi, and myself.

Yuri Garrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down