Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application

+2
Reiuzi {STG-O}
'Dusk'
6 posters

Go down

Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application Empty Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application

Post by 'Dusk' Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:06 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:41165551  
Steam Name: 'Dusk'
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? Negative.

Have you owned any servers? Nope.

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: I love RPing as a Metropolice Officer.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:
** A Citizen is rushing through the plaza **
MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 says: "<:: Citizen.  Wall."
** The Citizen slowly walks over to the wall, facing it**
MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 says: "<:: Apply."
Citizen: "Leon Bessette, 11374"
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 takes out his PDA, entering the information **
** As the officer does this, Leon takes out a small pistol, aiming it at 100's chest**
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 looks at the gun, putting his PDA away and slowly sliding his right hand onto the Stunstick**
** 'Leon Bessette' sees this movement, firing a round into the officer's chest**
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 would be struck, taking a step back, off-balanced**
** 'Leon Bessette' turns and runs while he is dazed**
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 quickly takes out his own pistol, firing at the man's legs**
** 'Leon Bessette' is struck, tripping over his own feet and losing the pistol, it sliding away**
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 quickly runs over, holstering his pistol and taking out his stunstick, flicking it to Medium**
** 'Leon Bessette' slowly tries to crawl away **
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 quickly brings the stunstick down on the man's head**
** 'Leon Bessette' lets out a yelp of pain before going limp, knocked out**
** MPF-C17.RCT.05.10013 sighs, holstering his stunstick and taking out a zip-tie, tying the man up quickly**

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: Malignant Units are targeted by the union and usually killed.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I can provide good Roleplay.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Sure

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary:
*Cracks Knuckles* Let's go down the list
1. I started at KWG, learning how to roleplay.  Spent time as a Raider, Wastelander, Mutation, and Dog. (Eden)
2. I migrated to phoenixgaming, becoming superadministrator over time until the server went down.  Spent time as a DvL.
3. I went to Munchygaming, becoming Superadministrator again all throughout the time it was up, even going past that when it became 783 gaming.   I played as OTA, DvL, Headcrab, Anti-Citizen 2, Etc.
4. I also spent some time on UEN, playing as a Rebel, Loyalist with a badge of honour, and a Unit.
That's about all of the servers that I really got into.  Hopefully I will be able to add this one to the list.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: I played as Units on a few servers (As Listed Above) and would love to play one on this server as well.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? All at once, no, but if there are breaks in between, pacing, then yes.  (I can't go beyond physical capacities!)

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Sure

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Scylla Richards
Date of Birth: September 25, 1994
CID: 10013
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: North Carolina
Ethnicity: American
Languages spoken: American
Speicies: Human (Species is how you spell it)
Physical Description: Pale Skin - Average Build - Dark Blue Eyes - Brown Hair -
Traits: Perceptive, Loyal.
Relocated from: North Carolina
Loyalty Points: 10

Your letter to the recruitment center:
To whom it may concern,
I, Scylla Richards, would think it a great honor if I may join the glorious Metropolice Force.  To aid the union is my dream.  I can offer you a good eye, a loyal body, and a mind for you to shape.  I would not even think of rebellious acts, or anything to damage the union and it's glorious ways.  If I even have a single thought of these unspeakable acts, I should turn myself in on the spot before it goes further.  Thank you for reading my letter.

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):
Me and my brother, a CWU employee and scientist, Carter Richards grew up in North Carolina.  Birthed from British parents, we had a good life starting up.  Our father was a scientist in the area, studying astronomics.  Our mother was a scientist as well, working alongside him.  As the Union spread, we were all sent to different areas of the nation, me and my brother being fortunately sent to the same area.  

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I would love to aid the union in any way possible.

Did you have a previous job pre-war? I spent some time with the police force.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? Negative

Do you have previous military experience? Negative

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? Negative

Have you had children before the war? Negative

Do you require medication? Negative

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? Negative & Negative

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? Negative

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? I wouldn't think of such things.

Have you broke laws before the War? Negative

What talents do you posess? A Keen Eye

How could you provide services with the Union? I could spot out possible dangers among a crowd, hidden contraband and the sort.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I'd not be the one to tell you the answer. It is all in your perception of me that shows my skill, and I know that the Union would be the best at this, they even saw the flaws that we overlooked in our world when they arrived and purified our ways.

Last edited by Reizui {SG-O} on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Age 22)
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application Empty Re: Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Denied. age is too young for Combine Law. Minimum age of living in society is 21 to 65.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application Empty Re: Dusk's Metropolice Officer Application

Post by 'Dusk' Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 pm

.-. It's usually 17-  that is too young
I can change it if needed, Reizui.
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Do so.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Dusk' Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Now he's 22.  Cool 
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen's Trickster Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:57 am

Rei was right, everyone under 21 we're amputate to wipe out the next Generation. Good thing you changed it. Smile

Queen's Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by γιατρός Αδράστεια Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:09 pm

+Support

Good guy. But if this unit gets out of Control, Riley will stab his skull 7 times. Kay?
γιατρός Αδράστεια
γιατρός Αδράστεια

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Dusk' Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Kay. ,_,
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Post by Krontical Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:38 pm

+Support
Krontical
Krontical

http://tricomos.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Dusk' Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 am

Heh...
Wanna know some (Not) funny things?
This was the first forum app.
I changed it to Rei's requisites when only 1 problem was spoken of...
Got 2 +Supports...
And even steamchatted with him...
I've had my applications turned down, but the final word was usually 'Rejected', not a string of profanity.
Reject it or Accept it, Rei.
My patience is at it's end.
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodMaster Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 am

Well, if Rei denies this, I will crai,

I know you can RP good, and the app looks good enough, so I +support.

(Rei if you deny this I will eat your soul)

TheBloodMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Dusk' Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

...Three Supports and a Threat towards being eaten.
'Dusk'
'Dusk'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down