Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unwanted HouseGuest's MPF App

Go down

The Unwanted HouseGuest's MPF App Empty The Unwanted HouseGuest's MPF App

Post by The Unwanted HouseGuest Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:16 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:1:48407401
Steam Name: The Unwanted HouseGuest
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? No.

Have you owned any servers? No, but I was an admin on two and my brother owned one.

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: To protect the city from the rebels and keep citizens in line.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:
** Two citizens walk into the subway.
/me rushes down to the two citizens.
Me: "Hold it right there!"
** The two citizens stop.
Me: "Both of you face the wall!"
**The two citizens face the wall.
/me attempts to tie them both
**Citizen 1 doesn't resist
**Citizen 2 resists.
/me gets out his stunstick and attempts to wack Citizen 2 in the head with three hard blows.
**Citizen 1 gets beat, falling to the ground.
Me, radio: "11-99. Officer need assistance!"
/me searches Citizen 1 while Citizen 2 is down.
** Citizen 1 would carry nothing but his suitcase.
/me searches Citizen 2
**Citizen 2 would be carrying a 9mm, along with a resistance uniform.
Radio: "Anti-Citizen in subway, requesting unit to come and retrieve him."
/me waits for the unit, guarding the citizen and rebel until he arrives.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: It is important to behave correctly as this role because I am chosen for the role through my applications.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?If I am recruited above all other applicant that means that I hold more intellegence about the Metro Police Force then the other applicants.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: What do you mean by since eariler? I have been roleplaying for about two years. Roleplay is to develop character and to get in touch with others through passive RP.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: I have had an EpU on a HL2 server in the RAZOR division.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? It depends on my schedual and times the trainings are held.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Yes.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Lisa Garcia
Date of Birth: Auguest 31.
CID:#74470
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: Georgia
Ethnicity:North American (Caucasian)
Languages spoken: English
Speicies: Human
Physical Description:Caucasian/5'1/Female/BlackHair(PonyTailed)/UU-APPROVEDJUMPSUIT/BrownShoes/BrownEyes/
Traits: Decent Medical Knowledge, Atheletic, Decent Knowledge with Firearms.
Relocated from: City 18
Loyalty Points: 0

Your letter to the recruitment center:
Hello, my name is Lisa Garcia. I would like to join the Metro Police-Force to help keep the citizens in line, keep the rebels out of the city, and to keep the society the Union has given us.

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): Lisa Garcia came to City 8 when she was transferred from City 17, she didn't know why she was transferred but she didn't mind it. She always had an urge to join the Metro Police-Force and to keep the citizens in line, but she hasn't ever gotten to making an application to join. Now that she is in City 8 she has gotten the time to make her application to join. She has had a decent medical knowledge over time, she has went to a medical university and she has gathered her knowledge there. After she completed medical school she went and trained with firearms incase something were to happen at any time at any place, she trained almost two hours every two days. Now she waits for her application to be denied or accepted to be in the Metro Police-Force and to serve the Union.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: To protect the city from rebels, and keep the citizens in line.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?: I was currently unemployed at the time.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? No.

Do you have previous military experience? No.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? No.

Have you had children before the war? No.

Do you require medication? Negative.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? Negative.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? Negative.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? Negative.

Have you broke laws before the War? Negative.

What talents do you posess? No certain talents that I am aware of.

How could you provide services with the Union? I can provide my life and my loyalness to the Union.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? If I am recruited above all other applicant that means that I hold more intellegence about the Metro Police Force then the other applicants.

The Unwanted HouseGuest

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted HouseGuest's MPF App Empty Re: The Unwanted HouseGuest's MPF App

Post by The Unwanted HouseGuest Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 am

Sorry if I got some horrible answers on the app that I could work on but I am bad when I am on a new/different format.

The Unwanted HouseGuest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum