Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctors App. The Format by Reizui {SG-O} on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm STEAM_ID: Steam Name: REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED. Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? Have you owned any s

Go down

The Doctors App.  The Format  by Reizui {SG-O} on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm  STEAM_ID: Steam Name: REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.  Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd?  Have you owned any s Empty The Doctors App. The Format by Reizui {SG-O} on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm STEAM_ID: Steam Name: REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED. Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? Have you owned any s

Post by The Doctor Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:00 pm

STEAM_ID:
Steam Name:Doctor
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd?No

Have you owned any servers?No

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?:To help keep the city from crime and a better place

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:You use ** like **Man steps up to officer, and spits on his boots.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:
MPF Has guns
Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I can prove myself worthy over anyone else

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary:I've played on CW for a while now

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long?

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?:

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name:James Smith
Date of Birth:August 2nd 1990
CID:#45487
Sexuality:Women
Previous location, before war:Alabama
Ethnicity:American
Languages spoken:English
Speicies:Human
Physical Description:Black Hair|Blue eyes|Regular clothes|Blackboots|Scar below the eye|
Traits:Sniper
Relocated from:City 17
Loyalty Points:

Your letter to the recruitment center:
Hello, I would be intrested in enlisting in Civil Union.

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):
My name Is James I'm from Alabama.I've lost my job family and most of all friends.I was a Cop and then got fired the day before invasion.After that my family was lost and friends dead.
Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?:I have nothing else to do in life besides this one thing.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?Yes a cop

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union?No

Do you have previous military experience?Yes cop

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing?

Have you had children before the war?Yes...

Do you require medication?No

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations?No

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane?No

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities?No

Have you broke laws before the War?No

What talents do you posess?Sharpshooter with a Sniper

How could you provide services with the Union?Possible be a sniper or a Ground unit

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?Cause I can prove myself worthy.

-James

The Doctor

Back to top Go down