Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mantamarine's CWU Application

Go down

Mantamarine's CWU Application Empty Mantamarine's CWU Application

Post by Manta777 Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:34113725
Steam Name: Anon (steamcommunity. com/profiles/76561198028493178)

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? No, never been banned. I don't play much, but when I do I like to play more than a citizen.

Have you owned any servers? No, I'm quite lazy when it comes to maintaining things. Very Happy

Why do you wish to become a CW?: CWU stand for order and life. They provide citizens with a mediator between them and police, rebels, and others.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:

Hey! It's been a while, how are you?

/me hands the rations to the eager citizen

**The citizen continues the conversation, unaware of the others behind him**

/me gives an uneasy smile

The others are waiting patiently in line sir, if you could step aside for them?

**The citizen (hopefully) complies, and I am allowed to give the next citizen my pleasant formalities as I give them their rations**

/me Next!

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: It's important to have "filler" roles in most stories, rps, and other forms of media. If my character is meant for more, they will respond appropriately.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I enjoy playing these roles, and do not intend to act out of character.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: I'll do my best to be active, however this is one where I'll honestly say I may not be able to fulfill. I am without my computer during the middle of the week, and some weekends I am swamped with work. However I WILL do my best! I also have multiple friends who enjoy playing with me.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I started roleplaying around age 16, and I suppose that means I have over 5 years experience. I've played Gmod, gone on chat sites to RP, and even used forums.

What are your past experiences with CWU characters, give a detailed summary: They're professional, and all around good people. They're usually quite skilled at basic RP.

Are you able to preform mathematics?: I've completed up to Calculus II, and will be attending college to finish Calc. III in the winter. Yes. Very Happy

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations and transactions?: Yes!

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become a CW.

Name: Carl Minestrone
Date of Birth: May 30th
CID: 06401
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: New York City
Ethnicity: African American
Languages spoken: English
Species: Human
Physical Description: 5'11", black hair, brown eyes, and a rough looking demeanor .
Traits: A quick learner. Follows orders strictly.
Relocated from: City 18
Loyalty Points: 0

Your letter to the manager: Dear (insert manager's name here), (insert words here)

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): Born and raised in South Dakota, Carl was a vibrant young soul who enjoyed cruising around town in his Chevy. He would pass by the theater once a day, always wanting to take a girl there on a date. One such day, he was lucky enough to find a girl who said, "Yes!". As he entered the theater, and sat down on the seat... Well anyway we know that as the day when the war started. Poor Carl never got to see that movie, but he lives on hoping that one day he'll be able to finally see the film he had invited that girl to.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the CWU?: I enjoy what the CWU stands for, and believe I can add to their efforts.

Did you have a previous job pre-war? I worked for a taxi service. Pay was low, but it got me by.

Do you have previous military experience? My father was in the army, however I opted to move to New York when I turned 18.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? Got my tonsils removed as a kid. Not much else.

Have you had children before the war? Nope. None.

Do you require medication? Nope.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? Not for anything other than misdemeanors.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? No, I try to stay on the straight and narrow.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? No!

Have you broke laws before the War? None.

What talents do you posess? I'm a quick learner, hard working, and eager to work! These are hard qualities to come by among other citizens. Above all, I believe in the civil protection.

How could you provide services with the CWU? Handing out rations, cashiering for stores, giving out medications, and being helpful in general.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I have the drive to be the best!

Manta777

Back to top Go down