Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF

2 posters

Go down

λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF Empty λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF

Post by Microice2002 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:0:41946834
Steam Name:λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd?:No

Have you owned any servers?:No

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?:I want to serve the union at all costs Protecting the city,I will obey all orders!And i will stop the peaple who choose to evil.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:The Citizen Runs Saying Fuck you to the CP.
CP: Hold It Right there!
/it The citizen keeps running.
/me  Takes off the 9mm Pistol Pointing to his head while running.
I said Hold it right there or i shoot!
The Citizen Keeps running.
/me Shoots his feet making hem fall.
/me Picks the radio saying : Anti-citizen in D6 , Officer needs assitance!
/me Ties hem.
/me Searchs hem.
/me Founds Contraband
Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:I cant be an Ass CP Becouse I will get amputated and i dont want to annoy the Union!I Will be a Good CP To Rank up,Serve the union,Obey Orders,And Help the Combine at all costs.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?Becouse Im Strong and fast and i was A Medic in the WW2,Good at healing,Good with Medicines.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?:Of Course Yes.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary:Yes,I Played First Dark RP But In One day i founded this perfect  gamemode,I was very Courious,So i played it , Friends Teached me how to play do the /me /roll /it Ect
I play more at the moment Serious RP like Hl2RP.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:When i Got recruited IC APP They Trainned me I was a Helix,Being a MPF Is a Quite hard Job,We Had the Rations distribution I did all good,We Also Hunted Anti-citizens in slums, I ranked up to EpU ect.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long?:Yes.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?:Yes.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name:Felix Johnson
Date of Birth:22 Sectember 1978
CID:60054
Sexuality:Straight
Previous location, before war:House
Ethnicity:White
Languages spoken:Inglesh
Speicies:Human
Physical Description:|Bald|Blue Eyes|Clean C18 Suit|Scar In His Arm|Tall|
Traits:Tall,Fast,Strong.
Relocated from:City 18.
Loyalty Points:1

Your letter to the recruitment center:Hello Officer,I Would like to serve the union for this city,Im Strong and fast And Good with medicines,I will obey the Combine Becouse they helped me alot and i want to stop the criminals for ruining the city!

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!):I Was A Medic in WW2,Good at Surgerys,Medicine,paramectols,And I also can create medicine as my self!
Im good with guns ,I Aim Fast and Hit right in the spott,My Friends died by those stupid *Rebels* And I Dont want those rebels. I wanted to join the combine to help them.They maked my life go better.
Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?:I want to stop the rebels with those crimes,Help the Combine,Serve the union,Obey all orders.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?
I was a Combat Medic.
Have you been in the Civil Workers Union?
No.
Do you have previous military experience?
Not Very.
Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing?
No.
Have you had children before the war?
No.
Do you require medication?
No.
Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations?
No.
Have you been in relations with the criminally insane?
Never.
Are you subjugated in rebellious activities?
Nope.
Have you broke laws before the War?
No.
What talents do you posess?
Acrobattics,Jumping,running.
How could you provide services with the Union?
Helping them Patrolling,Being a Combat Medic By healing who is hit and injured,And Obey all orders.
Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants?
Well I Want the other that want to serve the union and help the Union being accepted too. I want to be a Combat Medic for the union.
Reizui {SG-O}
Admin

Microice2002

Back to top Go down

λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF Empty Re: λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Look for Sectoral Commander.
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down

λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF Empty Re: λG|Yoda G-MλN SQUAD Application for MPF

Post by Microice2002 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:13 am

Ok!

Microice2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down