Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CP application for cartoonjunkies{INDOC}

Go down

CP application for cartoonjunkies{INDOC} Empty CP application for cartoonjunkies{INDOC}

Post by cartoonjunkiess Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:48627030
Steam Name: Colonel Cartoonjunkies

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? No

Have you owned any servers? No

Why do you wish to become sa Civil Protection unit?: It is my favorite kind of RP in HL2RP. I think that it is the most exciting, and offers many RP experiences not available anywhere else

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc: *John Richter runs across the plaza* *(unit name here) Chases after him* *John Richter stops running once he arrives at his destination, not noticing the CP* (unit name here): Citizen! *John Richter turns, surprised by the CP, and fearful of what might happen* (unit name here): Citizen, it is uncivil to run, this is your first, and final warning, now leave. John Richter: Y-yes sir, sorry sir.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: This role is the most often seen whitelistable role by new players. The CPs give the player an idea of how serious the server is, and how they can fit in with the RP correctly.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I have past experience as a CP, up to CmD rank.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I have had several units on past servers, several rebel chars, one of my most memorable, and longest lasting, units was GRID OfC. I had CWU twice, and OTA 3 times.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: Several chars, most notably: GRID OfC, CmD, SWORD .01, and GHOST .02

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long?: Yes.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Yes.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Christian Smith
Date of Birth: March 16th, 1990
CID: 54492
Sexuality: straight
Previous location, before war: Moscow, Russia
Ethnicity: Russian
Languages spoken: 2, Russian, and English
Speicies: Human
Physical Description: Blonde hair, 6'4, brown eyes, Russian Accent, straight scar along my neck
Traits: Good physical condition, very disciplined.
Relocated from: Moscow, Russia
Loyalty Points: Zero.

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): I was born in 1990, when Russia was not at its' best condition pre-war. I was raised in a family that was in the higher middle class of Russia. My father was in the KGB, and kept myself, and my other 2 brothers highly disciplined. I grew normally like most kids of that time, however, as part of my fathers discipline, I went to gyms and kept myself in peak physical condition. Once I finished with high-school, I went into a business that produced airplane parts, named Wysong Enterprises. The company was thriving with the need for the military to replace its' outdated hardware. I stayed in this company, and eventually became manager. I remained there, until the war. The scar on my neck was from a sniper, that was close to killing me. The scar is from the bullet skimming across my neck. I was still in Moscow when I was relocated to City 45.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I think that protecting my city is not only an honor, but a privilege. I would put everything I have into it. I am already disciplined from an early age.

Did you have a previous job pre-war? Yes, I manufactured airplane parts.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? No.

Do you have previous military experience? There was a small amount my father taught me. I was trained how to use assault weapons, and do basic hand-to-hand combat.

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? No

Have you had children before the war? No

Do you require medication? NO

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? No

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? No

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? No

Have you broke laws before the War? No

What talents do you posess? Proficiency with assault weapons, knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, good physical condition.

How could you provide services with the Union? As stated before, I have experience with military training, and I am already disciplined. I follow orders, and I have the knowledge to operate independently if needed.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I have experience, and I still have a good physical condition. I work hard, and I always get the job done.

cartoonjunkiess

Back to top Go down