Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBloodMaster's MPF application

3 posters

Go down

TheBloodMaster's MPF application Empty TheBloodMaster's MPF application

Post by TheBloodMaster Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:26 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:15155616
Steam Name: TheBloodMaster

REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? I have been banned from servers, some for legit reasons (like when I griefed those dark rp servers) and sometimes for bullshit/no reason

Have you owned any servers? I have owned a few, ranging from sandbox, to dark rp, to hl2rp, nvrp, and severance.

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: I’ve always enjoyed rping a CP, it’s always fun playing the guy trying to fuck somebody’s day up

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:

/me looks up, to see a citizen running, he runs over, yelling “Hold it right there!”

**The citizen keeps running, showing no signs of stopping**

/me gives chase, unclipping his stunstick, flicking it on, as it is set to HIGH

/me grabs his radio, as he quickly says into the radio “Requesting assistance we have an evading citizen in the plaza!”

**Suddenly, the citizen runs inside of D6, as backup arrives in the form of 3 other CPs, pistols drawn, as they stop at the D6 entrance.

** Adam and his fellow units’ radio, requesting permission to enter D6, and are given the OK by the DVL.

/me and his squad units run into D6, chasing the suspect, as one of the units fire at the citizen’s leg, to try to stop him.

**the citizen’s leg is shot, as it sprays blood a moment, he collapses, screaming.

/me runs over with his fellow squad, as one of the units begin tieing the man, the other saying “citizen, apply”.

**The civ yells “I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING as he resists the hand tieing, reaching into his pocket, grabbing a knife, stabbing himself in the throat.

/me attempts to stop him, however he is too far away, and he stabs himself, and bleeds to death.

/me reaches for his radio, talking into the radio, he says “Sir, the citizen killed himself,”

**the DVL responds back, saying “Copy that, resume 10-50”

/me radios back “Yes sir” and leaves, resuming patrol.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: Because without proper MPF, this Is dark RP, not hl2rp, the MPF must be a mature force ready for anything.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I have 2-3 years worth of MPF experience; I know almost everything there is to possibly know about the MPF/OTA.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes,

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I’ve been rping for 4-5 years now, ranging from hl2rp, to nvrp, to severance, military rp, custom clockwork rp, I have done many things in clockwork/open aura/blueprint, and I feel I am a “oldfag rper”

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: My first MPF char was in Generation Roleplay, It took me 3 months to reach the rank of 01, when the community eventually shut down, after that I usually

Are you able to perform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? I rarely ever have to do that, but yes, I can.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking? Yes, although these situations do not include any standard/medical RP that I will have to perform (engineering is a bit lacking)

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name:
Adam Conor
Date of Birth: 6/14/1989
CID: 11198
Sexuality: Straight
Previous location, before war: Florida
Ethnicity: Italian
Languages spoken: English and Latin
Species: Human
Physical Description: 6’1, 180 LBS, blue citizen jumpsuit, scar near eye.
Traits:
-Doctor before the war, studied for 6 years for surgery and medicine knowledge.
-experience with firearms, he knows how to maintain handguns and fire them.
Relocated from: C45
Loyalty Points: Unknown

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Dear Universal Union,

I wish to join your Metropolice force, in hopes of making this city better for everybody. I believe I have the experience to fit such a role, and hope I am worthy in your eyes to join this force. With my addition I hope we can bring the hope of benefiting humanity closer and closer each moment.

Thank you for reading my letter.

Signed,

Adam Conor.
Your background story (1 paragraph at least!): (I ASSUME THIS BACKSTORY IS TOLD IN OOC, BEING SUCH A BACKSTORY MAY NOT BE REMEMBERED DUE TO THE CHEMICALS AND/OR THIS WOULD BE FOUND ON HIS FILE (but some facts would probably be left out.) Adam was born in 1989, along with his two brothers Bill and James Conor. He grew up in Florida where he would stay for his entire childhood until he went to a school for the medical field. In that school he had focused hard on his learning, where for 6 years he studied the art of surgery, and the practices of medicine. When he was 25 he graduated the school, and moved back to Florida.

When he came back he was surprised to see that Bill had joined the military, and James had become a mechanic. Adam eventually found a job at a hospital, where he worked there for three months before the 7 hour war began. Later on, Adam falls in love with a nurse by the name of Emily. Before long, Adam had let her move in with Adam.

Adam was happier then ever and even considered marrying her, and maybe raising a family. For the first time in Adam’s life, Adam could see his life right in front of him, he had a plan on what he wanted to do, and he knew how he could do it. But there was one problem, one that Adam never could have seen coming. The portal storms began, as wounded checked into the hospital by the hundreds; Adam had to work the best he can.

It was not long before the hospital eventually came under military guard, to prevent the xen creatures from targeting the hospital as a high priority target with low risk. Concerned for the safety of Emily, he tells her to stay at his house, where he knows Emily is safe (because the house has a shotgun near the bedroom hidden behind a painting). Adam calls James on the phone, telling him to make sure that Emily is safe. James gives his word, but right afterwards yelling, and gunfire can be heard, and the phone is hung up. Adam sighs, as he gets back to his job, and remains in the hospital.

Just when things started to seem like it was recovering, the 7 hour war had begun, as America was hit first, the ships going through the portal storms, one ship in particular fired missile-like cannons at the hospital, instantly causing it to crumble to the ground, with Adam inside. Adam and a few other lucky people just by sheer luck managed to survive the building’s destruction. As they crawled from the rubble; Adam grabs a scalpel from a tray before leaving, and makes his way running to his home. Dead bodies riddled the streets, as Adam made his way through the streets of Florida.

Two hours pass, Adam avoided the major areas, more focusing on the alleyways and darker areas to avoid the xen creatures. He found a military group, which had told him that Bill was MIA, and presumed dead. Adam told them where he was headed, and asked them if it was possible to get there. The squad told them that the way was blocked off by a firefight between a synth squad and a military stronghold. Despite this, Adam ran towards the area, knowing he had to get to his house. It took Adam 2 hours to reach

The firefight the squad had talked about was true, as pulse rounds and bullets exchanged sides. Adam decided to take the best route possible, crawling through car wreckages to avoid the gun/pulse fire, and hopefully not get detected. Other then a few stray bullets, Adam gets by without being noticed, leaving the wounded military men to their fate. Adam spent 2 more hours running the rest of the way, until he finally reaches where he is going.

Adam finally got there, to find the house near destroyed. Fearful for the worst, he runs inside, having to break the door down because it was barricaded. He runs over, finding Emily with a large pulse wound through her chest, she was already dead, shotgun in hand. Adam looked over, to find a humanoid synth, dieing. Adam, filled with rage, runs over, and attacks the creature in a fury, murdering the dieing synth, before grabbing the shotgun, looking at it a few moments, he ponders at the thought of turning the gun on himself, having nothing left to live for. After a few moments, he tosses the gun down, refusing to commit suicide; it was for the best anyways.

One hour passes, the last hour, Adam had been watching the TV looking at the devastation that was brought upon around the world; he knew all hope was lost. But then, all channels emit an emergency broadcast, as the TV plays “Wallace Breen, CEO of Black Mesa industries, has negotiated the official surrender of the population on Earth.” The TV pauses a few moments, before the TV continues in its same monotone voice “All residents are to arrive at the specific locations designated on the screen, failure to do so will result in authorized lethal force, and this message will replay every 20 minutes”. Adam, with nothing else to fight for, nothing else to live for, complies. He packs what he can, and walks, with others, to the designated location.

There were OTA waiting at the front gate, as citizens were moved in single file, any wounded or sick people were dragged to the “rehabilitation” room, where they were killed, stalkerafied, or if they possessed combat expertise, received transhumanification. Adam was checked through, and forced into a citizen jumpsuit, and sent off into a train to a housing facility, a temporary location, which they had to go to while the cities were being built. Conditions there were horrid, as people would starve, or become ill. Resistance against the combine proved suicidal, and counter-beneficial, billions died, Adam was scarred by his experience, but pushed on, and eventually, the cities finished construction, and they were shipped off to designated cities.

Adam arrived to C45, where he settled down, oddly enough Adam was relocated to many cities for little reason, going from C45 to 18 to 8 to 45 to 8 to 32 to 6 to 45 and then 17 and then 15 and then back to 45 again. To this day Adam isn’t sure why they did this, but he didn’t care anymore. Eventually, he attempted to join CWU multiple times, but was declined for reasons ranging from medical division being full or people with higher demand being taken over Adam. Adam got by however he could, starting up businesses multiple times throughout his time in his cities. It was not until he was sent to C17 a second time that he decided to join the MPF, probably because he wanted to do something better with his life. That is where we move to present day.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I wish to join your Metropolice force, in hopes of making this city better for everybody. I believe I have the experience to fit such a role, and hope I am worthy in your eyes to join this force. With my addition I hope we can bring the hope of benefiting humanity closer and closer each moment.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?
I was a doctor working at a hospital, my field covered surgery and medicine.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? No, but I have attempted to join multiple times.

Do you have previous military experience? No,

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing?
No.

Have you had children before the war? No.

Do you require medication? No.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? No, however I have been beaten for turning in contraband.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? I have encountered such people within the city, but they are usually detained.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? No.

Have you broken laws before the War? No,

What talents do you possess?
I possess basic experience with a firearm, and have skills in the medical field.

How could you provide services with the Union? I am good at making decisions, but I am also good at listening to decisions/orders made by superiors. I am able to get to the bottom of a situation rather well, and I am rather good at persuasion.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I feel my medical experience is something that is of importance to the MPF.

TheBloodMaster

Back to top Go down

TheBloodMaster's MPF application Empty Re: TheBloodMaster's MPF application

Post by γιατρός Αδράστεια Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 pm

The union doesn't have many Helix units, so, somebody with good MedRP knowledge should get a Helix unit. Hell, I havn't even seen a Helix DvL. Good luck mate.

+Support
γιατρός Αδράστεια
γιατρός Αδράστεια

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Approve
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down