Stratagem Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<::PlanBen's MetroPolice Force Application::>

Go down

<::PlanBen's MetroPolice Force Application::> Empty <::PlanBen's MetroPolice Force Application::>

Post by PlanBen Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:21 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:59587305
Steam Name: PlanBen
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD Reiuzi(Current name: Alice) ON STEAM IF YOU GET ACCEPTED.

Have you been banned from other servers/VAC'd? Negative.

Have you owned any servers? Only a small public terraria server, and I was a superadmin on an old minecraft server (BabyChops).

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection unit?: I wish to be a Civil Protection unit because this faction is a whole different typr of roleplaying than the other factions, and it involves military-ish types of roleplay that I personally like.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc:

*A citizen reports a fight with knifes in a Vacant Storage Shop in District eight through his request device*

/radio Dispatch shall I respond to the request?

*Dispatch tells to go there as soon as possible with my patrol team*

*As I enter the shop, I see the citizens with the knifes, the unit readies his handgun while I ready my stunstick*

* PlanBen unclips his stunstick out of his tool belt, flicking it on.

*One of the citizens manages to stab the other citizen in the chest area, killing him*

Me: Shit!

*Unit fires at the man with the knife*

*The citizens gets hit in the arm, dropping his knife and falling onto the ground, holding tight his arm*

*I begin attempting to tie the citizens as the other two units are dealing with the violator*

* PlanBen attempts to tie the citizen

*Meanwhile the violator at the floor attempts to resist but is shot and  later dies*

* PlanBen attempts to tie the final citizen.

The citizen resists, attempting to push the unit back.

* PlanBen is pushed back.

*The citizen would then be afraid to run away as he sees it is too far and he is tired to run*

* PlanBen attempts to hit the back of his head with the stunstick.

The citizen is hit, falling to the ground unconscious.

* PlanBen pats his body down, searching for contraband

*I then find chinese takeout and spray cans*

* PlanBen takes the contraband from his pockets, putting it into his backpack.

* PlanBen grabs a knife out of his tool belt, clipping the stunstick on it and begins cutting the citizen's ties.

*The unconscious man is grabbed by the other unit assisting*

/radio Trouble at the Vacant Storage Shop taken care of, bringing in anti-citizen.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role: Roleplaying as an MPF unit, you need to know how to deal with people icly and oocly, I need to act mature, and not go rouge or disobey for the fun of it.

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? I think it is important because I, unlike SOME people, have already roleplayed as an MPF unit on another server.

Will you stay active and try to fill the server and invite your friends anytime you can and have time?: Yes, I've already invited one of my friends.

What experience do you have with roleplay since earlier? Please give a detailed summary: I used to mostly play DarkRP ( who doesn't), then I later found out PERP(Pulsar Effect Roleplay) wich is serious roleplay. Then I found out clockworkrp, wich at this time I now played only PERP and Clockwork: HL2RP, and I sooner stopped playing PERP, and now only play ClockworkRP and deathrun.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary: I played on a MPF character for about four months, and assisted in many things such as: gunfights, detainments, sweeps, patrol, and guard duties. I would say I know what I am doing with a cp character, I also know most of the voice commands in-game.

Are you able to preform exenterous training activities, ones that reach up to 3 days long? Yes, I have went through BT (Basic Training) for about a week before.

Can I expect you to fulfill an order automatically and think logical in situations where your training is lacking?: Yes, such as, I'm not going to end up fixing a scanner unit as an apex or repairing a broken leg as a union. I would roleplay that I have little to no knowledge in certain activities I had no trianing in.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an MPF.

Name: Rob Phillips
Date of Birth: 3/18/1976 (30Yrs)
CID: #14216
Sexuality: Straight |
Previous location, before war: Nova Scotia, Canada
Ethnicity: Roman Catholic
Languages spoken: Mainly English, minor Spanish and French
Speicies: Caucasian
Physical Description: Short/MessyBrownHair|HazelEyes|LightBeard/Mustash|MildComplexion|Early30's|6'|White/OldButtonedShirt|BlueStainedPants|DampBoots.
Traits: Basic Medical Knowledge, basic weapon handling.
Relocated from: City 17: i4
Loyalty Points: Two.

Your letter to the recruitment center:

Your background story(1 paragraph at least!): Growing up in Nova Scotia, Canada, Robert living in a suburban area where he went to public schools, had many friends, and family that loved him. At the age of thirteen he found  out his mom had been a drug user for two years. He was very close with his parents, but this new thing about his mom and drugs made him and his mom not very close anymore. At the age of sixteen, Jacob's parents divorced and his father had recived custody of him, while he didn't know where his mother went. Jacob had a small hobby of weapons such as pellet guns and bow & arrows. He wished to grow up to hunt big game, but he knew that he couldn't hurt any animal. He wasn't the best shot, but he still loved shooting pellet guns. His father taught him the basics of weaponry, using safety, finger off the trigger, and breathing. He would sit on his chair outside, firing at cans his father had stacked up on the porch.

Jacob graduated from high school, took a one semester course of medical learning, and married his love at the age of 27. They had bought a home, and both worked. Jacob was an iron worker, placing and welding steel on buildings, while his wife worked as a fifth grade school teacher. One day at work, little did they know, the seven hour war began after portals were opening from other galaxies and planets. Rob and his family were seperated, and when they where enslaved by the Universal Union, him and his friend Alek were relocated to the same city, City18. Rob ended up having to be relocated after he volunteered to leave, giving his spot over for a couple's grandfather. He was then sent to City45, not knowing what to expect.

Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?: I have chosen this position to keep crime and illegal activities out of the city, to have chivalry for my leaders, and the units beside me.

Did you have a previous job pre-war? Affirmative, I worked at Rite-Aid.

Have you been in the Civil Workers Union? Nagative.

Do you have previous military experience? No, but I was influenced with military thoughout my whole family as a boy

Do you have any amputations or limbs/organs missing? Nagative.

Have you had children before the war? Negative

Do you require medication? Negative.

Have you been detained? Have any criminal violations? Negatory.

Have you been in relations with the criminally insane? Negative.

Are you subjugated in rebellious activities? Negative.

Have you broke laws before the War? Negative.

What talents do you posess? Basic Medical Knowledge, such as placing a dislocated limb back in the socket, CPR, and clean/prevent a deep cut from bleeding.

How could you provide services with the Union?

Why is it important that you get recruited over all the other applicants? It is important because

PlanBen

Back to top Go down

<::PlanBen's MetroPolice Force Application::> Empty Re: <::PlanBen's MetroPolice Force Application::>

Post by Reiuzi {STG-O} Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 am

Holding, waiting for more spots for MPF
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Reiuzi {STG-O}
Admin

Back to top Go down